Expert advice with transitioning and setting up a Xero account, the cloud based, easy and convenient way for small businesses to stay on top of accounting. We’re always on the look out for efficient accounting solutions and one of these is Xero online accounting software. If you’re a small business it’s an easy way to stay on top of things whilst sharing important information with us your adviser.
Xero is run in the cloud, so the information you deal with is always live, current and up-to-date. It also means we share the same information; we’re on hand with advice when you need it. You can also access and easily use Xero when you’re out and about as you can run it on your Smartphone. Ask us about how we can quickly and easily help you make the transition. Your only regret will be you didn’t do it sooner.
It’s imperative Xero is set up correctly so you experience maximum efficiencies. As part of the set up we:
- Establish your Xero File.
- Merge Debtors, Creditors, Contacts & Payroll from your current system.
- Train you in how to use it; this can be done in minutes over the phone.
- Will be on hand to quickly deal with your queries and questions.
- Show you new ways Xero can help you. Xero advantages include:
- No installation or ongoing upgrades.
- No file backups to send.
- We both access the same software and share the same information online.
- Xero integrates with over 300 business applications, so you can tailor it to the way you do business and to how your business needs change in the future. These include CRM, Job Costing, Stock Control, Point of Sale and HR Management, to name a few.
- Xero makes bank reconciliation easy and even fun!
- Run it on your PC, Mac or mobile.
Book a free one-on-one demonstration, request a free 30-day trial or contact us to learn more.